How Client Connect
Mobile users can start applications or a Remote Desktop session from any device (iPhone, IPAD, Galaxy, MAC...). TSplus makes it possible to run legacy applications inside the web browser without needing to rewrite them for each specific device.
1. Setup ServerLink on existing main PC or Server
2. Configure Modem/Router
3. Give permission to Remote User to access
Publish applications for a selection of users and/or groups and they will have access only to their applications through TSplus Remote Taskbar and TSplus Floating Pane. The Microsoft Remote Desktop has the highest priority, then the TSplus Taskbar, then specific applications. If a user has a specific application assigned and TSplus taskbar or Microsoft Remote Desktop, they will not see the specific application because they have a lower priority.
Video Getting Start : www.youtube.com/watch?v=FT1i1af0OSw
The TSplus Universal Printer offers you a great ability: to print documents from any PC and any mobile device. When selecting this printer, the document to print is automatically converted into a PDF format file. This PDF file is automatically pushed to the local PDF Reader of the user's workstation. Moreover, Universal Printer enables you to print from any location, without having to install any specific printer driver.
Video - Universal Printer : www.youtube.com/watch?v=CfnSsVlEfb4
Terminal Service Plus Gateway allows you to assign servers to users or groups. Doing so, your users will be able to access the servers that are assigned to them. You will also be able to configure the load balancing for your farm of TSplus servers. This feature is useful if you plan on having a large number of users.
- Farm of Application Servers without Load Balancing
- Load Balancing and Failover
- Reverse-Proxy Server Role
Fast and easy file transfer between the user and the server. Transferring file is very fast because the file transfers are based on a Virtual Channel, it is a lot faster than a file copy, and it can even be done when the local user disk drives are not mapped. Transferring file is very easy because just drag and drop to send files.
Generate SSL Certificate
The Web Server included with Terminal Service Plus can manage HTTPS protocol, SSL encryption with either self-signed certificate or CA certificate delivered by a Certificate Authority (CA) The HTTPS protocol encrypts the communication between the client and the server. The unique certificate, generated from a 2048 Bits RSA key, includes the encryption key and the certification of the Server or the Domain Name on which the user is connected.
Video - Importing SSL Certificate : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7U1o0KtNL5o
you will get a secured valid certificate, renewed automatically, and configured automatically into Terminal Service Plus built-in web server.
• Lowest-cost Citrix/RDS product available on all operating systems from XP to W10 (32 and 64 bits)
• No requirement for Terminal Service CALs. No need for Terminal Service (Remote Desktop Services) license manager
• Low cost, high value, and excellent performance in an easy-to-use solution
• Support of 32 bit colors, dual-screen, bi-directional sound, USB devices and much more
• Enhanced Admin Tool simplifies the server management process
• Advanced Application Control by user and/or by group
• Fast file transfer between the user PC and the TSplus server
• Extended remote printing capabilities made possible by our TSplus Universal Printer
• Load balancing and failover allow up to ten servers within one farm
• Secured server communication (Hide server drives, RDP firewall, encryption...)
• Seamless Application Publishing and Remote APP (such as Citrix or MS RDS)
• Internet Web Access using IE, Opera, Netscape, Filezilla, Chrome, Safari, Firefox...
• Secured Web Access with port forwarding over HTTP and HTTPS
• Gateway Portal to connect to multiple servers
• HTML5 client enabling connection from IPAD and Android tablets